Sunday, October 15, 2006

CURTAIN FOR RAYA


I'm in Seremban gathering with siblings, wanted to have a great dinner for this fasting season. We just sit and talk about where we want to celebrate this coming Raya and what colour to wear, how many biscuits to bake etc. Then my brother asks whether we will have new curtain for this year as the previous one was shred into pieces. Hahaha... have to put in mind and try to get a good quality of fabric. The destroyed one was a beautiful type of lace but not so good to put into a washer machine. Then, apak asked me to get the right measurement for the whole pane. Thus, asked me and mom Tijah to follow him to S2.

At the store, we have decided to pick the red colour. Hmmm...Just imagine the red with the soft apple green wall. Hope the colour will best suit with the house. Just wait for the result.

I have to work hard for this whole coming weekend. To save my time, I've decided to bring along the fabric with me to Serdang where I can cut it and iron it. Yup. I can save a lot of time and the fabric will just need to be sewed when I bring it back to Seremban.

At Serdang my dearest housemates helps me with the cutting and it took about 2 hours to finish it. After that, we're just lying on top of it. It was quite a tiring job. That night, me, farah and asfa went out to buy a colourful bamboo torches.
This is Cikin. My dearest roomate is busy replying her Raya cards. Last minute huh my friend? Hihihi...